This is a blog all about my adventures in Breastfeeding Peer Support. I want to share all the things I have learned and celebrate amazing breastfeeding Mothers and their babies.

I would like to share other peoples stories here too. Accounts of problems overcome, funny things your older children have said, strange places you have attached your baby and so on. Please email me with any stories you'd like to share with other breastfeeding Mothers. Please include what you'd like to be called (URLs ok or just a name), how old your baby was at the time and where abouts you are geographically.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

The Joy Of Bean Bags

We had a lazy day yesterday and snuggled up on the bean bags and watched Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium;


Yes, I am in my pyjamas!!

But my lovely boys and lovely girls didn't mind :-)


Alex xxx

1 comment:

  1. So cute. However whenever I try to take a pic like that my camera makes it go all blurry. Boo!

    ReplyDelete